Bleach Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soul Society

role playing game that you get to kill hollows and do some Soul Society stuff

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Technique Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poxstin
Admin
Admin
poxstin

Technique Format Empty
PostSubject: Technique Format   Technique Format Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28 2010, 09:50

Alright, we have a few new set of ways to do Techniques here, yay. So everyone will need to go back into their applications with their powers and do the following edits. This is like a revamp in a way. So we can better classify your techns and what they do. Note that this doesn't effect anything else besides your Techniques. Please note that not all your techniques will hit your opponent(s), but a few will be bound to hit logically.

Post Basics, what are?

•Post Charges: Consist of the technique or form of offense/defensive techniques to be conjured up before actually happening. Ex. Charging a Cero, or blast would require a charge.

•Preparation Posts: Are Posts that prepare the technique or ability to use them. Ex. Creating Ice to form a large prision like Hitsugaya would require a preparation post.

•Instant Posts: Are techniques that do their job in the 1 post of the technique activated. Ex. Cero.

Class list There will be limitations.

Physical: Skills that involve brute force and melee attacks, these skills deal physical damage.

Reiatsu: Skills that involve kidou and spiritual abilities, these skill deal reiatsu damage.

Strategic: Skills that involve counters, defenses, special abilities and items, these skills don't deal damage unless the attribute is Counter with a 1 preparation post.

Instant: Instant skills are skills that do their work instantly, or are placed on the target on the first post activation and have no connection to the caster for the rest of its duration.

Action: Action skills are skills that last multiple turns and require the attention of the caster each turn anew. If the caster loses contact with the target, by a stun or invulnerability, the action will have no effect. But since the skill is done each turn anew, the skill will continue once the caster has contact with its target again until the duration ends.

Control: Controls require constant contact between caster and target. If the contact is broken, the technique will end. Controls are also only cast once, only at the start of the technique when they make contact with the target, much like instants.

Affliction: An extra class of a skill that basically says it can be cured by affliction removals. Basically poisons and any unknowns fall under this that effects the players in any way after the hit.

-------------------------

Attributes List There will be a limitation.

Damage: This should be rather self explanatory. If not, find a Webster's dictionary.

Piercing Damage: This type of damage will ignore damage reduction Ex. Hierro

Affliction Damage: This type of damage will ignore damage reduction and destructible defense. These are only poisons.

Increased Damage: Some skills increase the damage done or taken from other skills. This amount is usually a estimate.

Stun: This means a character is unable to use a technique for the duration that the stun is in effect. Stuns may only disable certain class skills instead of every skill. A Stun's cooldown will always be 4 posts. The max of the stun duration is 3 posts.

Damage Reduction: This means that any damage done to a character will be reduced due to their defenses by percentage.

Invulnerable: This means a character will not be a valid target for enemy techniques (by default), though they may still be affected by some skills already affecting them. Cooldown for this is 4 posts by default. Max. Duration for these is 3 posts.

Heal: This means a certain amount of health is returned to the character, percentage or fixed. Characters that have died cannot be healed, also characters cannot be healed above 100% health. Healing does not affect destructible defense.

Remove Reiatsu, Lose Reiatsu: This means that your opponent will have a certain fixed amount of random (any available type) or specific reiatsu removed from them.

Steal Reiatsu: This works exactly like removing reiatsu except that reiatsu is instead put into your reiatsu rather than removed from the battle.

Reflect: This will return the effects of a skill back upon the user that targeted the character using a reflecting type skill. Note that Control type & Stun skills will end up canceling themselves and Action skills will still be activated on the reflecting character, but will have any of its effects be reflected only this turn.

Counter: This skill will negate another incoming skill. It will not negate a skill already affecting a character. Action skills can only be countered on the first turn. Counter type skill are generally linked with another type of effect that will affect the character who's skill was negated.

Remove 'xxx': Any skill that states it removes another type of effect (typically be class type) will completely negate that effect on a character.

Ignore 'xxx': As the word states, a skill with this aspect will ignore some other type of effect, the ignored effect is not negated or removed, it just doesn't do anything. This is a little different for skills that ignore invulnerability. Those skills are able to target invulnerable characters even when that character is not unable to become invulnerable.

Destructible Defense: This will give the character some defense that can be destroyed before the character takes any real serious damage. Ex. Shield

Copy : This type of attribute will copy another technique that is used, replacing an existing technique, the new copied skill for the duration of the copy. Skills that require an other skill to be performed before they can be used, cannot be copied.

Invisible: Your opponent will not see any of these techniques during the time it is in effect. For some skills only the target is not known but the fact that the skill is in use is known. When an invisible skill ends, the opposing characters will always be informed that the skill was used.

Increasing or decreasing duration: When you increase or decrease the duration of a technique or effect, all related effects will also be modified accordingly. By related effects are meant, all effects that are linked with each other by a 'during this time' sentence.

Replace: A skill can be partially or completely replaced. Reiatsu cost, cooldown, and the effect.

--------------------

Here is your template.

1. [Shikai/Bankai/Release/ETC]
Name - [Required language of Race(Jap/Sap/Ger/ETC)]
Attributes:
Class:
' [Insert technique effect here & desc.] '
Post Durations: (Any charge posts or how long it lasts will be here)
Cooldown: (Amount of posts of your own before using this again)

Code:

#. [Shikai/Bankai/Release/ETC]
[b]Name[/b] - [Required language of Race(Jap/Sap/Ger/ETC)]
[u][i]Attributes:[/i][/u]
[u][i]Class:[/i][/u]
[i]' [Insert technique effect here] '[/i]
[i][u]Post Durations:[/i][/u]
[i][u]Cooldown:[/i][/u]
Back to top Go down

Technique Format
Page 1 of 1